Friday, June 13, 2014

16 Weeks!

I decided to start taking bump photos to document how my belly grows. We went to our 16 week appointment on June 5th. We were able to hear the heartbeat very clearly this time! (At our 12 week appointment the nurse couldn't find the heartbeat and it took a while for the doctor to find it. I was so worried!) Everything is going well so far! Our doctor gave us a great report and we are looking forward to our 20 week appointment so we can see our baby again! He sure has grown a lot since our 8 week appointment!

My baby app told me that I should be able to start feeling my baby between 15-20 weeks and I think I felt him move for the first time the other day! It was last Thursday morning (6/5) and I kept feeling "bubbles" in my stomach and think it might've been him! I'm looking forward to feeling him move the bigger he gets!

16 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment